EmmKay UVC Sterilizers
What is UV-C light?
There are three types of Ultra Violet (UV) rays: UV-A, UV-B and UV-C.
UVC has the highest disinfectant capacity because of its shorter wavelength and ability of this wavelength to interact with the RNA and DNA of the cells and microbes. As a result, the micro-organisms are killed or disabled from reproducing which leaves the surface free from any pathogens. This is a surface phenomenon therefore, can be used safely for various materials and eatables.
Why should you buy EmmKay Sterilizer?
- Certified UV-C.
- Compact design.
- Highly efficient germicidal effect
- No touch technology. (Needs no chemical, wiping and leaves no residues after sterilization)
- Sufficient capacity for daily use objects.
- Robust in design and material.
- Covers 100% surface area in single use; no need to flip the object.
- Industrial grade components.
- 4 UVGI lamps; maximum in its segment (20L).
EmmKay UV-C Sterilizers Application :
- DOMESTIC MEDICAL EQUIPMENT :Cotton, bandages, syringes, IV drips, masks, thermometers, asthma pumps, catheters, nebulizers etc.
- BABY PRODUCTS :Teethers, bottles, bottle nipples, toys etc.
- GROOMING PRODUCTS :Brushes, make-up kit, shaving brushes, razors, trimmers, scissors, combs, files, nail clippers etc.
- GROCERIES :Packaged food such as milk packets, biscuits, cereals, breads, eggs, uncut fruits and vegetables etc.
- RECEIPTS, CASH AND DOCUMENTS
- PERSONAL ITEMS :Wallets, cash, cards, mobile phones, keys, watches, glasses.
- DISPOSABLE CROCKERY (also for delivery and take away) :Cups, plates, spoons, food containers etc.